Our Future is Connected
Invent. Sense. Control.
Internet of Things – An Understanding
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network( wifi,GSM)without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
A "thing", in the Internet of Things, can be a person with a heart monitor implant, a farm animal with a biochip transponder, an automobile that has built-in sensors to alert the driver when tire pressure is low -- or any other natural or man-made object that can be assigned an IP address and provided with the ability to transfer data over a network.
Demystifying Krossark and IoT
Krossark has been involved in building IOT products since 2015. From partnering with various companies to build IOT as a service, be it Quality companies for their connected home project or automobiles to help with their IOT development in connected cars or building drones, we have built technology from ground up to help clients achieve their goals.
Why should you consider Krossark as a potential partner? Well, experience is everything when it comes to IOTs, Krossark has a team of repute, that have worked along side top teams from Mercerdes, Bosch, Toyota, Celadon other that tons of start ups. We just don't talk IOT, we do IOT. We have the perfect combination of experienced engineers in every vertical, be it hardware, firmware or software. We have the strength to build custom product from scratch from custom motherboards to custom chips and everything in-between for clients that require it to completely taking an existing product and revamping it, we can do it.
More on IoT
Healthcare IOT is a big part of our future. Be it tracking out allergies or predicting the chance of a potential heart attack, IOT products are changing the horizon of healthcare. Diabetic foot, India's biggest decease the Diabetics is causing havoc in our country. At Krossark is working with the experts at CLRI to build a custom printed insole that can be used by diabetic patients. These custom insoles can help doctors in the detection and monitoring of issues with the foot on a diabetic patient
Internet is changing the world and bringing it closer than ever before. Imagine a world where we are connected at all times and Internet should never be a luxury but a perk provided by the government to its citizens. Krossark is working on a plan to provide connectivity to a city/village thru existing infrastructure of the government. We believe this will change the world, bring about development of the poor, change the way education has been taught for generations and aid in the development of a country
In the planning stage, the objective of this project to to take street lighting to the last mile, the village. Using a combination of LED lights whose luminously can be controlled to save electricity to powering the lights with solar panels thus avoiding the need to connect them to the grid.
- Increasing flight time for various payloads
- Advanced sensor to avoid collision and better tactile response
- GSM/CDMA/Satellite based networking for better information sharing and all time network availability
- High security algorithms for ensuring wireless data is encrypted and not accessible.
Vehicle Critical Component Monitoring
- Modules with sensor & RF communication support for dynamic and full time wear & tear of parts monitoring.
- GSM/CDMA/Satellite based rugged and low cost vehicle tracker solution
- Safety critical components monitoring and communicating to central server
Thermal Imaging Protoype
- Algorithms for better image recognition and noise cancellation
- Testing and listing various thermal image sensors available for better image capture and higher resolution
- Image compression and data transfer via low bandwidth to support remote operations where there is no high speed network.
Air / Water Quality Monitoring - Home/Industrial/Commercial
- Sensor identification and prototyping for air quality monitoring like dust particle count, Methane gas, CO, SO2 gas presence etc.
- Water quality monitoring like hardness of water, water softener, Ph value, ORP, TDS, dissolved oxygen etc.
- Data accumulation and bifurcation framework for data analytics of various information collected from trucks.
- Pattern recognition and trend identification of the various data collected from various home automation products we have developed.
- Automatic alerts on sensitive data and trends